Friday, November 12, 2010


   The film of Autism: the Musical helps me understand a lot about the character Christopher in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. The film showed us how an autism child behavior with other people; and they also like to be left in their own world. In the being of the book I did not understand why Christopher would act the way he does. For example the when Christopher was have a discussion about his mother dead he was talk about her like she was not even his mother. I was think if I was him I couldn’t think I would able talk about my mother the way Christopher does. Christopher was just give us the fact how his mother had heart attack. I was think Christopher was not normal child, because he was lacking of emotions when it came to his own mother dead. The film helps me to see more about Christopher character come to life. I can say all the kids that are in the film have some kind comparable to Christopher character. For example Henry has a passion for dinosaurs, for Christopher it will be math and numbers. I can also see Neal character in Christopher because they both have behavior problem. Wyatt also has the same kind of behavior as Christopher, for example when Wyatt was talk about his classmate and how he do not like being in class with them. It illustrate his lacked of emotions same as Christopher character. Now I understand why Christopher character do the things he do, and how it’s not weird to me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment