Monday, October 18, 2010

Broken Wing

 As  As humans we tend to judge people by own standards, if we want people to accept us, a lot of time we unconsciously measure others and see if they are like us. We never look beyond the picture we see a lot of times. For example if there is a handicap in our class, the majority of us won’t associate with him/her and the ones that do associate with them a lot of times do it out of kindness not because they sincerely want to know the individual. From my own experience living with my brother I learned that there’s more to what we see. As humans we should think more deeply of people and how they are. If there’s a person you know who isn’t like you, maybe he doesn’t have a leg, arm, or eye don’t judge him automatically and put him aside rather get to him, you never know he could be the friend you’ve always wanted.  My experience with my little brother taught me that they are people out there who isn’t like me and that I shouldn’t judge people from how they look like. Would you want someone to judge you when you need help?

1 comment:

  1. in her posted,deqo mohamed said if their was.A handicap PERSON in our class, the majority of us won’t associate with him/her and the ones that do associate with them i disagree that mosly of people they dont jug as what they are evan though that my last class i have a a freind who are habdicup. i dont thing people can jug u beacuse what u are.THEY DIDNT EFFECT US OR NOT SOCCAILLY.

    ReplyDelete