Monday, October 18, 2010

It will Always be Someone Else's Fault.

How often do you either hear someone put the blame on someone else for their own mistakes or you yourself blame someone else? Either of which sadly happen with all of us at some point or more in our lives, whether it's either one or both. Yes, it is right to stand up for our own mistakes but you know people will be more lenient to just drop the blame on someone else to make them look better. I always think of times that could of been different if I didn't have to do something for someone else or if someone wasn't there and so on. It just runs through my head but I don't go to the extent of fully putting the blame on someone else, at least not anymore. I think that we get this so called "trait" in our childhood. How many times can you think of when you saw two kids arguing saying it's each other's fault. Unfortunately there are still some people out there that still don' t know that it is wrong for some lord only knows reason. People will always be getting blamed in our society for things they don't do. Whether they get away with it or not it is still wrong in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment