Sunday, October 17, 2010



Living in united state is the mostly great country in the world. When I coming this country I was so excited. But when u see how life is different I never thought that I will not got school bus while I’m in the united state. When u live out the country and when u hears about how people complain u will though that what people went because they are in and they should said than god. But that was my idea before I come to this country. Now I got the point that they was talking about. Living in the united state and not having school was my experience.

1 comment:

  1. In her post, Muhubo Suleiman says that Living in United Stated is mostly great Country in the World.I believe that many countries are as greates as America. America might be the best country in the world but that doesn’t mean they're a perfect country in the World.
    But the fact that they are not perfect doesn’t negate the fact that they’re pretty darn good and should be thankful for it.
    Ever Country that you go is more independeble and greatful you going to get. Depents where you are going, weather it's safety Country or not.

    ReplyDelete