Wednesday, October 13, 2010

East, West, North, and .... what was the last one???


Ever thought why new smart phones have apps that we usually dont use but need such as the compass or GPS? I've noticed that we rely on GPS/ Iphones to tell us the directions and if someone came up to us and asked us if we knew where North East was, we wouldnt know how to answer. It is important to know where South, West, East, and North is so we could get to our destinations faster and never get lost if our GPS broke, however, until this day few people know where it is.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5262896/13884578
^
^
This is a vid to teach us how to tell directions without a GPS/ Compass!


( My goal is to save myself a whole lot of time and just know where North, East, South, West is so I dont get lost on the OSU campus when I transfer to the main campus! )

No comments:

Post a Comment