Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here i am..



1. Home is a place I can fell free where I can open up to my family and younger siblings I also feel that home is a place you can always count on.
2. The last thing I read was NO Impact Man.
3. My Favorite book is The Great Gatsby
4. I’ve been writing for quite some time now and its sort of fun and exciting when you put your feelings and your perspective of certain things on a piece of paper. It becomes more than couple of words and turns to something powerful instead of insignificant.  
5. There’s a lot to know about me, for example I’m the type that speaks from their mind, when I see something wrong I don’t wait around for people to notice it rather I say it allowed. I’m also very friendly and easy to get around with others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment