Tuesday, September 28, 2010

self introduction ahmed dhere

1. Home to me is Columbus Ohio I've lived here for11 years. most of myfamily live in Columbus Ohio. i also have alot of friends that live here.

2. the last book i read was No Impact Man. its was a very interesting book. it made me realize that we need to take more care of our environment. it was an eye opener.

3. my favorite book is the HOLY QURAN.

4. i love writing its a way for me to express the way i feel and my opinon. i like writing with knowledge and emotion. for example when i writing formal. i aslo like like writing to my friends texting make me take my emtion out.

5. i was born in somalia. i imagrated to america "the land of oppertunities". its a blessing for me to be and i charish each and every moment that i live in great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment