Monday, September 27, 2010

Self Introduction


1. Home to me is Hilliard, Ohio. My family and I moved there when I was born from dublin. I have lived in the same house all my life.
2. The last thing I read was No Impact Man for school. It wasn't that bad of a book but it is not one i would read without having to.
3. My favorite book is Fallen Angels. It was one of the few books that I have read without having to and actually liked it.
4. I tend to not have a problem with writing now that I have gone through high school. I took a few classes where we only wrote papers and the rest we wrote a couple papers through out the year.
5. I have been wakeboarding for 6 or 7 years now and I love it. It is a good way to clear my head and just have fun. I also have a love for cars, mine is my hobby and where all my money goes.

2 comments: