Monday, September 27, 2010

Self Introduction

1. Home to me is my hometown of Dublin, Ohio. I have lived in Dublin my entire life and all my family and friends are there.
2. The last thing I read was I'm a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson
3. My favorite book would have to be The Adventures of Tom Sawyer just because I've read it many times since I was a kid and always have enjoyed it.
4. The only writing that I usually do is required papers for a class. However, when I was in the sixth grade I played in an international hockey tournament in Quebec City. I was told that I should write about my experince, so I wrote a journal entry every night for the 10 days I was at the tournament.
5. I love playing sports and started on the varsity hockey team at Dublin Coffman High School all four years that I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment