Monday, November 15, 2010

Understanding after movie

After the movie Autism, the musical helped me understand that Christopher have the kind of symptoms that the kids in the movie have. By watching the movie, I understand more about how people or with Autism feels. It also shows the way it makes a person behave. Some of the kids are in their own world, such as Henry in the film, living in his own little world in the film, and they way that Christopher described in the book. I think they both had the same action. Christopher didn’t like be touched, and some of the kids had the same feeling about that. Watching that movie helped me understand how people with the Autism symptoms would feel, and how they are living in their own little world sometimes. It also helped me understand more about Christopher in his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment