Monday, November 15, 2010

better understand

The movie autism: the musical helped me understand Christopher in the curious incident of the dog in the night time. After I watched I realized that Christopher and how he is different from the other kids. While I was watching the movie I can see that the different characters from each kids. Christopher is more likely hennery in the movie hennery was smart kid. Is a kind of who can create thing and wasn’t like loud noise. In the book Christopher didn’t like touching if someone Christopher he would punch. Christopher he more like math. And hennery he more dinosaur. When I was reading the book I didn’t knew that Christopher. Were kid who have autism but knowledge and smart kids who writing a book thanks to the movies. it bteer understad autism kid can do the norman person and live theor own worl.

No comments:

Post a Comment